League1News.Com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Our policy is to respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement and remove any infringing content upon receiving proper notice.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please provide us with the following information in writing, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that [league1news.com] uses images and videos for news and media purposes that are legally held by the celebrity, photographer, or another actual owner. We believe our use of these images and videos falls within the fair use doctrine and/or other legal exceptions to copyright law. If you are the copyright owner of an image or video used on our website and believe that such use is not authorized, please contact us at [[email protected]], and we will promptly remove the infringing material or disable access to it.
Please note that submitting a false or misleading DMCA notice may result in legal consequences, including financial damages and attorneys’ fees.